Trinity’s building will continue to be closed
due to Coronavirus Precautions:
Join us for online services this weekend and online events.
In these difficult times things continue to change daily. At this point it looks like social distancing will last through the end of April. Please continue to follow all the guidelines to keep yourself and others as safe as possible. Worship will continue to be provided live stream and watch for announcements about any planned activities for this month as to whether they can take place. Something that will never change is God’s love for us and presence with us through all things. The strong encouragement for us is to keep the faith, keep praying, and keep reaching out in all the ways possible to help others in this time of crisis. – Pastor Kirk
Next Week is Holy Week (April 6-11)
- All church activities for this week have been suspended. However, a Maundy Thursday service will be live-streamed at 7:00 p.m. on April 9 and a Good Friday service live-streamed at 7:00 p.m. on April 10.
- Easter Sunday: April 12
- Pictorial Directory: Lifetouch photography for the pictorial directory has been postponed, tentatively rescheduled for August 27-29. Sign-ups will have to be done all over again.
- Sunday Sermons will be Live online at 10:00 a.m. – find out more HERE
- Good Monday Morning, Mondays at 9:30 a.m. on our Facebook page.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNER MENU:
- We will update the Wednesday Night Dinner Menu when Trinity Church activities resume.
Good Monday Morning, Mondays at 9:30 a.m. on our Facebook page.
Milford Miami Ministry is collecting:
- Donations of the Month for the Milford Miami Ministry (MMM) Food Pantry: In order to help keep the MMM food pantry continually stocked, each month we will have a different food item and a non-food item to be donated. Check back for updates.
- One way to help others in the Milford community is to drop off supplies for Milford Miami Ministries. Any supplies can be delivered to the Milford Christian Church on SR 131. Volunteers are happy to come out to your car to get them. Also, since the purpose of the MMM 5k Walk/Run has always been to raise money for the Milford Food Pantry, the 2020 Walk/Run has been changed to a “sleep in” or “walk-on- your-own” event. The encouragement is to support the event in its new format. If you would like to participate and donate at this critical needs time, simply go to the Trinity website for the getmeregistered.com. link and select the sleep-in option. You will have the opportunity to order a T-shirt and be eligible for the door prizes.
- Reminder: There is an opportunity to help out Cincinnati hospitals in desperate need of masks during the pandemic. Homemade masks can extend the life of N95 masks when worn over N95 masks. Specific instructions are available at www.sewmasks4cincy.org for preferred masks. Please read through everything carefully. If you would rather follow other directions for other kinds of masks that can help, there are directions on the internet. Some include: www.So-sew-easy.com; www.pinsandneedles.com; www.phoebehealth.com; www.courierpress.com. Any type of mask will be accepted. Please take the completed masks to Trinity and they will be transported to the proper intake site. Several well-made and colorful masks were brought in last week. Thank you for your willingness to give your time and energy in this very helpful way.
Use this on-line form to subscribe or change your subscription to the emailed Weekly Update.
Use this on-line form to subscribe or change your subscription to the electronic copy of the Monthly Newsletter.
See our weekly Fellowship Hall slides.
It is 2020 and our vision is to be:
“A Christ-centered community providing HOPE and
SUPPORT where everyone is accepted.”