In-Person & Online
Traditional Service at 9:00 a.m. Contemporary Service at 11:00 a.m.
Go to our Sunday Information Page for Service Information
- Please follow all protocols in the re-opening plan for a safe environment for us to worship together.
- Helpful links on: https://linktr.ee/trinitymilford
- Trinity asks that anyone who travels out of state to self quarantine for 2 weeks prior to returning to in-person worship.
- Due to the pandemic, we plan on offering 2 in-person services on Christmas Eve, and a pre-recorded service via DVD and on our streaming platforms. Please use this survey to share your preferred service times. Christmas Eve Survey
- Meijer Simply Give campaign that benefits Milford Miami Ministries extended through October 24.
- Various Stream Team opportunities are available. Training will be provided, limited time commitments.
- Our sound team for Sunday services works relentlessly, everyday and evening getting all together for Sunday services. All involved now is not just a simple thing as running the sound board. They are preparing for the Live services, mixing of songs for Sundays. There is computer work needed. The church is in great need for help with the sound team. Experience is not needed. There are so many avenues of help needed. Please mark on your pew card if you are willing to help. This is an important part of every Sunday service!
- Now Hiring: We are looking for a temporary bell choir director to fill in. If you are interested in this paid position, please contact the Trinity Office.
- UMCOR (United Methodist Committee On Relief) is providing relief efforts to those affected by the recent hurricane and wildfires. If you would like to donate, make your donation out to Trinity and mark it UMCOR with the specific disaster to which you would like it applied. Trinity will gather those donations and send them together. Know that 100% of your donations to UMCOR go to the relief efforts.
- Men’s Group: The Men’s Group doing an Overcomer study. The group meets at 7:00 p.m. and is led by Martin Carey.
- MMM has decided to have a drive thru soup fundraiser on Saturday, October 24, from 3-5 p.m. at the Mosaic Church. Trinity is to provide 8 gallons of vegetable soup and volunteers are needed to make 1 or 2 gallons. Contact Nancy Seng to volunteer and/or for more information.
- All Saints Sunday is being celebrated on November 1 when we remember those from our congregation who have died since last year’s celebration. If your loved one is on the Roll of the Victorious for this year (those who have passed away since November 1, 2019) please submit a picture for our celebration presentation by October 18.
- Election Day Communion is being offered this year on Tuesday, November 3, here at Trinity. The brief worship service options are 12:15, 6:30, and online at TrinityMilford.org.
Next Week (October 19-October 24) Any meetings taking place are with physical distancing and precautions in place.
(Contact the Trinity Office for more information on upcoming meetings or events)
- Scouts at 7:00 p.m.
- Men’s Group at 7:00 p.m.
- Women’s Bible Study at 9:30 a.m. (Zoom)
- Racism discussion group at 7:00 p.m.
- Trinity Live at 7:00 p.m.
- Prayer Team at 10:00 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal at 6:45 p.m.
- Thursday: Pastor Kirk’s Bible studies: 10:00 a.m. will not meet, 6:30 p.m. will Rm 2
- Saturday: MMM Soup 4 Your Soul drive thru at the Mosaic Church, 3-5 p.m.
- Good Monday Morning, Mondays at 9:30 a.m. on our Facebook page.
COLLECTIONS & OUTREACH:
- Milford Miami Ministry is collecting:
- Donations of the Month for the Milford Miami Ministry (MMM) Food Pantry: In order to help keep the MMM food pantry continually stocked, each month we will have a different food item and a non-food item to be donated.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNER MENU:
- We will update the Wednesday Night Dinner Menu when Trinity Church activities resume.
- Prayer Requests
- Use this on-line form to subscribe or change your subscription to the emailed Weekly Update.
- Use this on-line form to subscribe or change your subscription to the electronic copy of the Monthly Newsletter.
- See our weekly Fellowship Hall slides.
- On-line Giving can be found here.
Our vision is to be:
“A Christ-centered community providing HOPE and
SUPPORT where everyone is accepted.”
*NOTICE* Ohio Governor, Mike Dewine, has mandated masks to be worn for the entire state of Ohio. Masks will be required within Trinity United Methodist Church and must cover both your nose and mouth. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Sanitizer is available as well. Please also be mindful of social distancing while in the building. We appreciate your help in preventing the spread of COVID-19. coronavirus.ohio.gov