*NOTICE* Ohio Governor, Mike Dewine, has mandated masks to be worn for the entire state of Ohio. Masks will be required within Trinity United Methodist Church and must cover both your nose and mouth. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Sanitizer is available as well. Please also be mindful of social distancing while in the building. We appreciate your help in preventing the spread of COVID-19. coronavirus.ohio.gov
We are open: Traditional Service at 9:00 a.m. Contemporary Service at 11:00 a.m.
Join us for ‘in person’ or ‘online’ for services this weekend
- Please follow all protocols in the re-opening plan for a safe environment for us to worship together.
- Week of Prayer for Returning to Learning
- Prayer Parade – Aug 16 at 6pm
- Card Blessing
- Return to Learning Sunday – Aug 23 9am & 11am (online participation also encouraged)
- September newsletter submissions are due by next Sunday, August 16.
- Trinity asks that anyone who travels out of state to self quarantine for 2 weeks prior to returning to in-person worship.
- Pictorial directory sign-up deadline is August 13: Online through the Trinity website; paper sign ups in the Fellowship Hall by today.
- Volunteers are needed to help on the days of photography, August 26-29. See link below
- Explore More with Pastor Jennifer: Find out more about Pastor Jennifer and Fresh Expressions. See link below.
- Church Council is now scheduled for Wednesday, Aug 26, at 7:00 p.m. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend.
- Martin C. will be resuming the Men’s Bible study the 1st Monday in Aug.
- Various Stream Team opportunities are available. Training will be provided, limited time commitments.
Next Week (Aug 10- 15) Any meetings taking place are with physical distancing and precautions in place.
(Contact the Trinity Office for more information on upcoming meetings or events)
- Good Monday Morning Look Back to previous videos all month. (Facebook)
- Missions at 7:00 p.m.
- Women’s Bible Study at 9:30 a.m. (Zoom)
- Finance Committee at 7:00 p.m.
- Prayer Team at 10:00 a.m.
- Pastor’s Bible Studies at 10:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. in Room 2 (Not meeting Aug 6 or 13 – Resuming Aug 20)
- Going on Now: Explore More with Pastor Jennifer: Find out more about Pastor Jennifer and Fresh Expressions, Dates range from Jul 31 to Sep 13. Sign up for a session HERE
- Going on Now: Sign-up for photography sessions for our pictorial directory is now available online. We look forward to seeing you on picture day! – You can schedule HERE!
- Session dates are Aug 26*-29 – Wednesday Aug 26 now included!
- August 26*: The Church Council meeting scheduled for July 22 has been rescheduled for August 26. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend. *Change in date.
- Free Cleaning Supplies – HAS ENDED as of Jul 13
- Good Monday Morning, Mondays at 9:30 a.m. on our Facebook page.
COLLECTIONS & OUTREACH:
- Milford Miami Ministry is collecting:
- Donations of the Month for the Milford Miami Ministry (MMM) Food Pantry: In order to help keep the MMM food pantry continually stocked, each month we will have a different food item and a non-food item to be donated. AUG: Canned vegetables & Feminine care products, SEP: Canned meat & Deodorant
- Mask Sewing Ministry: There is an opportunity to help out Cincinnati hospitals in desperate need of masks during the pandemic. Homemade masks can extend the life of N95 masks when worn over N95 masks. Specific instructions are available at www.sewmasks4cincy.org for preferred masks. Please read through everything carefully. If you would rather follow other directions for other kinds of masks that can help, there are directions on the internet. Some include: www.So-sew-easy.com; www.pinsandneedles.com; www.phoebehealth.com; www.courierpress.com. Any type of mask will be accepted. Please take the completed masks to Trinity and they will be transported to the proper intake site. Several well-made and colorful masks were brought in last week. Thank you for your willingness to give your time and energy in this very helpful way.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNER MENU:
- We will update the Wednesday Night Dinner Menu when Trinity Church activities resume.
- Prayer Requests
- Use this on-line form to subscribe or change your subscription to the emailed Weekly Update.
- Use this on-line form to subscribe or change your subscription to the electronic copy of the Monthly Newsletter.
- See our weekly Fellowship Hall slides.
- On-line Giving can be found here.
Our vision is to be:
“A Christ-centered community providing HOPE and
SUPPORT where everyone is accepted.”