***SUNDAYS IN-PERSON AND ONLINE ***
Go to our Sunday Information Page for Service Information
- Special ONE SERVICE October 16 10:00 a.m.
- In-Person & Online 9:00 a.m. Contemporary & In-Person only 11:00 a.m. Traditional
- Online Attendance Card
- Online Giving
- Links for all our Sunday information: Our Beacon Landing Page
UPCOMING EVENTS & DEADLINES:
- Whiz Kids is in need of volunteer Tutors: See or call Jane Loomis if you feel led to join the Whiz Kids team!
- M-SQUAD SCHEDULE:
- M-Squad Fall Trip itineraries and registration sheets are on the bulletin board in the hallway by the Parlor. Contact Jim or Betsy Williams with any questions.
- Contact Information UPDATE: We are in the process of updating contact information for everyone in the church. If you haven’t already done so, the request is to fill out your attendance card fully with your address, phone, and email. Accurate information helps in the care we all want to show one another.
- Tender Mercies is served the first Sunday of each month. More volunteers are needed in the coming months to help prepare and serve the meal. You can sign up in the sign up notebook in the hallway or contact Martin Carey at firstname.lastname@example.org. The recipients at Tender Mercies are very appreciated for what Trinity provides, and this is an important part of our outreach.
- Altar flowers sign-up for Sunday worship is available in the notebook on the table in the hallway just before the Breezeway. The flowers are yours to take after the services.
- Trinity “clings” ($1) and reusable grocery bags ($3) are available for donations. They are available in the copy machine office. Donations should be put in the lock box on the wall next to the copy machine.
- 2022 Flower book pages are out to be signed up for. Note: in 2022 the Altar flowers will be $35.00 and the Chancel flowers will be $25.00, prices set by the florist. The Chancel flowers can only be signed up for after the Altar flowers are.
- UMCOR (United Methodist Committee On Relief) is providing relief for those affected by recent tornadoes. 100 % of donations to UMCOR go for relief efforts. You can make your donation out to Trinity marked “UMCOR Tornado Relief.” Donations will then be sent together to UMCOR.
- Training is available for helping our Tech Team to have a break from their constant service. Contact Jennifer Horning, Dave Barringer, or the pastors with your willingness to serve this way in the ministry of the church. This is an essential way these days to be reaching out beyond the walls of the church.
- 9/10 Leaders Team Meeting 9a (Zoom)
- 9/11 Grandparent’s Day
- 9/21 Escape Room
ON GOING CLASSES: (Contact the Office for more information)
- Ed Fisher’s Sunday School class is meeting at 9:30 a.m. in Room 4/6.
- All Ages Sunday School:
- During the 10:00 hour and nursery care during both services and in between services. Children and leaders are to wear masks.
- All ages Sunday School classes are held bi-weekly in Sacred Grounds.
- Youth Programs:
- Aug 2022 The Youth Groups are being combined into one group.
- Youth Ministry 5th – – 12th grades.
- Our Youth Ministry is God centered, Mission minded. Meetings are typically on Sunday evenings. Contact: Jennifer Flores, Youth@TrinityMilford.org Regular Meetings meet at Trinity 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Kick Off in September.
- Trinity Milford Community Group on Facebook! We would love for you to join and help us provide HOPE and SUPPORT throughout the Milford Community. Facebook.com/groups/trinitymilfordcommunity
- Good Monday Morning, (Most) Mondays at 9:30 a.m. on our Facebook page. (on hiatus)
- Men’s Group: Meeting Monday’s 7:00 p.m. in Sacred Grounds (in Trinity’s Sunday School Wing).
- Women’s Bible Studies: One group meets Monday’s 7:00 p.m. in Trinity’s Parlor and second meets Tuesday Mornings on Zoom.
COLLECTIONS & OUTREACH:
- UMCOR (United Methodist Committee On Relief) is providing relief efforts to those affected by natural disasters and COVID-19. If you would like to donate, make your donation out to Trinity and mark it UMCOR with the specific disaster to which you would like it applied. Trinity will gather those donations and send them together. Know that 100% of your donations to UMCOR go to the relief efforts.
- Milford Miami Ministry (MMM):
- Accepting any donations of non-perishable items. Any unlisted items are also greatly appreciated.
- We will be providing 500 boxes of instant potatoes for the Milford Miami Ministry Thanksgiving and Christmas distribution. The boxes have been ordered from Meijer at a total cost of $935.00. We will need your help to pay for them. Please mark your donation MMM-potatoes and place in the plate or your envelope.
- The Meijer Fall Simply Give campaign continues thru Saturday, October 1. Next double match day is this Saturday, September 10th. ($10.00 becomes $30.00).
- September items to donate: Canned meat and Deodorant
- Support the Girls:
- Box number 16 has been filled and sent in record time. Thank you for your donated bras! Keep them coming! A small financial donation is included with each box to help pay the postage for sending them on to their final destination in a 3rd world country.
- Aluminum Can Recycling:
- One way we honor God by taking care of His creation is by recycling aluminum cans. 100% of the money generated goes to the mission fund. (and the price is up!) We appreciate all who deposit their bagged cans in the marked dumpster near the Fellowship Hall door.
- Tender Mercies: First Sunday of each month. Last month we were able to feed over 50 people!
- Prayer Requests
- Use this on-line form to subscribe or change your subscription to the emailed Weekly Update.
- Use this on-line form to subscribe or change your subscription to the electronic copy of the Monthly Newsletter.
- On-line Giving can be found here.
Our vision is to be:
“A Christ-centered community providing HOPE and
SUPPORT where everyone is accepted.”