***SUNDAYS ONLINE ONLY***
Traditional Service at 9:00 a.m. Contemporary Service at 11:00 a.m.
Go to our Sunday Information Page for Service Information
ANNOUNCMENT 12/07: Due to the pandemic, in-person worship services will not be held until further notice. Small meetings can still take place in-person with the proper precautions. See the FULL announcement HERE
- Printable and online bulletin links HERE
- Includes Poinsettia booklet, Blue Christmas and Christmas Eve bulletins.
- Please follow all protocols in the re-opening plan for a safe environment for us to worship together.
- Helpful links on: https://linktr.ee/trinitymilford
UPCOMING EVENTS & DEADLINES:
- Ohio River Valley District Training Day, January 30, 9 AM to 1 PM “Resisting Injustice: Leading Through Divided Times.” The training day will be virtual through an event platform called Whova. Keynote speakers are Rev. Dr. Doug Powe and Bishop Gregory Palmer. Two sessions of workshops will be included.
- Tender Mercies: We are in need of volunteers for February 7. Has your group served in the past but is now uncomfortable gathering to cook? Here’s an idea for more volunteers to serve from home:
- Volunteer group of (home) cooks:
- Plan a menu (ex. Lasagna, green beans, rolls)
- Each group member agrees to make enough of one food item for 45 meals (ex. rolls), or 23 meals (ex. Lasagna) with another person making the other 23 meals.
- Group members individually drop off their ready to eat food at the church at a pre-planned time.
- Volunteer servers:
- Receive the ready to eat food at the church.
- Portion it out for 45 meals.
- Deliver it to Tender Mercies.
- Volunteer group of (home) cooks:
- The Trinity Office will be closed January 18, in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Trinity has a new Trinity Milford Community Group on Facebook! We would love for you to join and help us provide HOPE and SUPPORT throughout the Milford Community.
- Submissions for the February newsletter are due by Sunday, January 17.
- Anyone wanting a list of the 2021 committees, please contact the office.
- Opportunities to give to God, without in-person worship, through the church are by mail, dropping off donations to the church office, or through our online giving ways. Thank you for your continuing generosity!
- Various Stream Team opportunities are available. Training will be provided, limited time commitments.
- Our sound team for Sunday services works relentlessly, everyday and evening getting all together for Sunday services. All involved now is not just a simple thing as running the sound board. They are preparing for the Live services, mixing of songs for Sundays. There is computer work needed. The church is in great need for help with the sound team. Experience is not needed. There are so many avenues of help needed. Please mark on your pew card if you are willing to help. This is an important part of every Sunday service!
Any meetings taking place are with physical distancing and precautions in place.
(Contact the Trinity Office for more information on upcoming meetings or events)
January 17-January 23:
- Sunday: Newsletter submissions due
- Office closed in observance of MLK Day
- Scouts at 7:00 p.m.
- Men’s Group at 7:00 p.m. in Sacred Grounds.
- Zoom Women’s Bible Study at 9:30 a.m.
- Finance Committee at 7:00 p.m. in Room 2 (tentative)
- Trinity Live Rehearsal at 7:00 p.m.
- Prayer Team at 10:00 a.m.
- Whiz Kids at 4:15
- Pastor Kirk’s Bible Study will not meet at 10:00 a.m.; will at 6:30 p.m.
- SPRC (Staff Parish Relations Committee) at 6:30 in the Parlor
- Friday: January 22
- Saturday: January 23
- Sunday: January 24
- 1/17 Newsletter submissions due
- 1/18 Office Closed for MLK Jr Day
- 1/27 Church Council 7 p.m.
- 1/30 ORV District Training Day (online)
- Good Monday Morning, Mondays at 9:30 a.m. on our Facebook page. (Bi-Monthly)
- Men’s Group: Men’s Group meeting Monday’s 7:00 p.m. in Sacred Grounds (in Trinity’s Sunday School Wing).
COLLECTIONS & OUTREACH:
- UMCOR (United Methodist Committee On Relief) is providing relief efforts to those affected by the recent hurricane and wildfires. If you would like to donate, make your donation out to Trinity and mark it UMCOR with the specific disaster to which you would like it applied. Trinity will gather those donations and send them together. Know that 100% of your donations to UMCOR go to the relief efforts.
- Milford Miami Ministry:
- Accepting any donations of non-perishable items.
- Covid-19 Update
- Prayer Requests
- Use this on-line form to subscribe or change your subscription to the emailed Weekly Update.
- Use this on-line form to subscribe or change your subscription to the electronic copy of the Monthly Newsletter.
- On-line Giving can be found here.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNER MENU:
- We will update the Wednesday Night Dinner Menu when Trinity Church activities resume.
Our vision is to be:
“A Christ-centered community providing HOPE and
SUPPORT where everyone is accepted.”
*NOTICE* Ohio Governor, Mike Dewine, has mandated masks to be worn for the entire state of Ohio. Masks will be required within Trinity United Methodist Church and must cover both your nose and mouth. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Sanitizer is available as well. Please also be mindful of social distancing while in the building. We appreciate your help in preventing the spread of COVID-19. coronavirus.ohio.gov