Who we are
Welcome to Trinity! The church is the people, and we trust you will find Trinity people to be warm, caring and friendly. You are invited to participate in and enjoy the ministry and fellowship of God’s people here.
“We are a Christ-centered community providing HOPE and SUPPORT where everyone is accepted.”
The Lord Jesus Christ articulated the vision for his church with his charge found in Matthew 28:18-20: “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always to the end of the age.”
Our mission seeks to serve this vision with a three-fold emphasis:
- To provide a nurturing environment where all members can develop their own faith journey with God
- To teach and exemplify the life and love of Jesus Christ
- To develop discipleship in all age groups by actively reaching out to others in our church, our community, and our world.
All the information about our in person and on-line service opportunities can be found on our website HERE
- NOTICE SERVICE STYLE CHANGE
- 9:00 a.m. Contemporary Worship
- 11:00 a.m. Traditional Worship
- Sunday School
- Ed Fisher’s Adult Class meeting at 9:30 in classroom 4/6
- Children’s ministry and nursery care are being provided:
- Children’s ministry during the 10:00 hour and nursery care during both services and in-between services.
We love having families attending worship together. “Praise Packs” are provided to children that would like to stay in worship, with activities for all ages.
*Occasionally we have a special Sunday worship service at 10:00 a.m. See if we have one scheduled on our Events page.