Trinity’s “Life Groups”…so that no one walks alone.
“The whole church is like a large ship, and the small groups are the lifeboats.” Rev. Steve Gladen. Would you like to…
- Deepen your faith in God?
- Develop closer relationships with other Christians?
- Better understand God’s Word?
- Discover and use the gifts God gave you to help others?
- Invite family and friends to know God as well?
Small group ministry offers a place to belong and more. When you join a small group, you will meet regularly with a handful of other believers in a grace-filled atmosphere to support one another and grow in faith together. Small groups provide a safe place to ask questions and explore answers.
Trinity’s Real Life Small Groups are reaching out beyond the church walls to impact our community. We love to walk the walk, and not just talk the talk. Our mission opportunities have included:
- Creating quilts for Hospice
- Creating newborn supplies for Cincinnati hospitals
- Providing meals for Teen Challenge Ranch
- Work teams & participants for the MMM 5K Walk-Run
- Kids Against Hunger food packing teams
- Providing meals for Tender Mercies
- Tornado victim relief assistance
- Saul’s Homeless Shelter meals
- Thank you meal to local Fire station
There’s a place for you to belong and offer your gifts and graces.