The M-Squad is the “Seniors” fellowship at Trinity. All seniors are invited to attend our monthly functions.
M-SQUAD will meet this summer!
- Tuesday, JUNE 15 we will have a “real” potluck. Gather at noon for Food and Fellowship in Fellowship Hall. Let’s make the ‘new normal’ seem like the normal we always enjoyed.
- Tuesday, JULY 20, we will have our traditional picnic at Miami Meadows Park. Gather at noon in the pavilion near the lake for a wonderful potluck picnic. Meat and drinks will be provided. Contact the Burleigh’s or Ellison’s if you plan to attend and have not already signed up.
- August and September plans are yet to be determined.
Check the Sunday Bulletin for any updates.
2021 M-Squad West Virginia Trip
“Wild, Wonderful-Trains-History-Space and More”
Monday, October 4 through Friday, October 8
- Tour cost is $898 – Double occupancy (per person)
- For a SINGLE room – add an additional $298.00
- Spaces are on a first come, first served basis with a $200 per person deposit due by Sunday June 13. Final payment due no later than Sunday August 1.
The third time is going to be the charm! Many people have already indicated interest in the chance to get away to enjoy an outing with our group of fun loving travelers and have already made their deposits.
In a nutshell, here’s the trip: 3 nights-Hampton Inn-Elkins WV, 1 night – Sleep Inn, near Charleston WV. 3 train rides- Cass Scenic Valley Railroad, New Tygart Flyer and the Durbin Rocket. About 10 meals. Two evening shows. Three museums/science center/attractions PLUS more.
To sign up or for questions you may contact Jim or Betsy Williams.
Info sheets & tour applications are available at Trinity.