The M-Squad is the “Seniors” fellowship at Trinity.
All seniors are invited to attend our monthly functions.
M-SQUAD will meet this summer!
- September 21 (Tuesday) – International Day of Peace – We are having another BYOL (Bring Your Own Lunch) in the Fellowship Hall at noon. We will have updates on our October trip to West Virginia and LaComedia later in October. We will also discuss ideas for November/December. We will not be able to do the Christ Church Glendale Music Live with lunch (Canterbury Brass) concert this year due to schedule changes at that church.
- OCTOBER 28 (Thursday) “Footloose” at LaComedia! The cost for the Matinee lunch and show is $45.00, which includes a 9% tip. The deadline for sign-ups is September 20. We have reserved 24 seats. Please make your check out to Karen Bell.
- M-Squad West Virginia Fall Trip: Our trip for Oct. 4 – 8 is still a go. Final itineraries will be available later in September. If additional updates occur they will be announced in the Sunday bulletin or in Trinity weekly Updates. Questions? Contact Jim or Betsy Williams.
Check the Sunday Bulletin for any updates.
2021 M-Squad West Virginia Trip
“Wild, Wonderful-Trains-History-Space and More”
Monday, October 4 through Friday, October 8
- Tour cost is $898 – Double occupancy (per person)
- For a SINGLE room – add an additional $298.00
- Spaces are on a first come, first served basis with a $200 per person deposit due by Sunday June 13. Final payment due no later than Sunday August 1.
The third time is going to be the charm! Many people have already indicated interest in the chance to get away to enjoy an outing with our group of fun loving travelers and have already made their deposits.
In a nutshell, here’s the trip: 3 nights-Hampton Inn-Elkins WV, 1 night – Sleep Inn, near Charleston WV. 3 train rides- Cass Scenic Valley Railroad, New Tygart Flyer and the Durbin Rocket. About 10 meals. Two evening shows. Three museums/science center/attractions PLUS more.