Advent, (from Latin adventus, “coming”), in the Christian church calendar, the period of preparation for the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ at Christmas and also of preparation for the Second Coming of Christ. The focus of the entire season is the joyful anticipation of the birth and second coming of Jesus the Christ.
- Blue Christmas – December 16 at 7:00 p.m. – For those who are experiencing grief, loss, and loneliness, Christmas can be far from joyful. Blue Christmas is a time to gather together in hope and comfort. (Video available below)
- Christmas Cantata – December 19 at the 11:00 a.m. service – For a holiday musical event.
- Christmas Eve Services – Celebrate Christmas Eve in worship all will include a candle lighting.
- 5:00 – Traditional in nature, Family Service (5pm bulletin http://bible.com/events/48817861)
- 8:00 – More contemporary in flavor (LIVE Video will be available below) (8pm bulletin http://bible.com/events/48817810)
- 11:00 – Traditional in style and atmosphere (11pm bulletin http://bible.com/events/48817805)
- December 26 – One Service at 10:00
- January 30 – Epiphany Service 9:00 (In-Person and Online) & 11:00 (In-Person)
- Online Fireside Chat – Pastors Kirk and Jennifer recorded a “fireside” chat about Trinity’s worship theme “Making Room.” The recording could be used for Christmas Eve, Christmas day, or anytime during the holidays. (Video available below)
Join us for our season events:
- Gingerbread House Competition and Brunch December 5, 10am
- November 21, 4 – 6 pm, Messy Church (Family Fun) Preparing for Christmas
- December 12, 4 – 6 pm, Messy Church (Family Fun) Celebrating Christmas
- January 9, 4 – 6 pm, Messy Church (Family Fun) Living out Christmas
Sunday Services: In-Person & Online 9:00 a.m. Contemporary & In-Person only 11:00 a.m. Traditional