Weekly Highlights and Announcements:
- Draw Near to God: 9:30 am, Classroom 2
- Scouts: 7:00 pm, Fellowship Hall
- Men’s Group: 7:00 pm, Starbucks (Milford Rt 28)
- Bells: 7:00 pm, Christian Center
- Missions: 7:00 pm, Conference Room
- Women’s Bible Study: 9:30 am, Classroom 2
- STIC: 6:00 pm, Classroom 5
- Finance: 7:00 pm, Conference Room
- Trinity Live: 7:30 pm, Sanctuary
- Prayer Team: 10:00 am, Trinity Parlor
- Whiz Kids: 4:15 pm
- Wednesday Night Dinner: 6:00 pm Fellowship Hall – Bean soup and cornbread (2/12)
- Choir Rehearsal: 6:45 pm, Sanctuary
- Pastor’s Bible Studies: 10:00 am & 6:30 pm, Conference Room
- No activities scheduled
- TUMY Outreach: 8:15 am, New Life Furniture
- Services at 8:15, 9:30 & 11:00
- Information Session: February 23
- Leaders Team: February 22
- Ash Wednesday: February 26, Service at 7:00 p.m.
- Potato Luncheon: March 15
- Easter Sunday: April 12
- Pictorial Directory: Tentative dates of April 23-25 as photography dates.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNER MENU:
- 2/05 Spaghetti and meatballs
- 2/12 Bean soup with cornbread
- 2/17 Cherry Chops
- 2/24 Pizza
2020 UMC Proposed Plan Information – Learn more about our General Conference Information sessions
Easter Flower Orders – Easter Flower can be ordered for Easter Lilies ($9.00), Daffodils ($8.00), 6” Tulips ($8.00). Payment must be turned in with the order form by Sunday, March 22.
Good Monday Morning, Mondays at 9:30 a.m. on our Facebook page.
Milford Miami Ministry is collecting:
- Donations of the Month for the Milford Miami Ministry (MMM) Food Pantry: In order to help keep the MMM food pantry continually stocked, each month we will have a different food item and a non-food item to be donated. February: Canned Vegetables Feminine Care Products.
Use this on-line form to subscribe or change your subscription to the emailed Weekly Update.
Use this on-line form to subscribe or change your subscription to the electronic copy of the Monthly Newsletter.
See our weekly Fellowship Hall slides.
It is 2020 and our vision is to be:
“A Christ-centered community providing HOPE and
SUPPORT where everyone is accepted.”