We are partnering with Milford Miami Ministry to help provide Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners to their clients.
List of Items to include in each MMM Holiday food bag:
- 3 cans vegetables
- 3 cans fruit
- 1 can sweet potatoes
- 1 small box biscuit mix or corn bread mix
- 1 box mashed potatoes (13 oz.)
- 1 pkg. gravy mix or a jar/can gravy
- 1 box stuffing mix
- 1 dessert – complete mix or shelf-stable
Extra items may be added in separate packaging*
*Please do not include inside food bags
Turkeys and Hams – Some members of our congregations prefer not to shop but like to support the effort by making a donation to cover the cost of a turkey or ham that will accompany each food bag. Donations for turkeys/hams can be made out to Trinity and write Turkey in the memo.
- Thanksgiving bags must be delivered to Trinity by Sunday, November 12.
- Christmas bags must be delivered to Trinity by Monday, December 11.
We have found that using brown bags for the distribution works very well so encourage your members to put one of each item in a brown bag from their favorite grocery store.
Filled bags can be dropped off at Trinity.