Trinity United Methodist Church M– Squad presents the 2017 fall trip to: Nashville, Tennessee
Tour leaves Tuesday October 10 and returns Friday October 13, 2017.
Highlights of the tour include :
- National Corvette Museum —Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Two Evening Shows at The Grand Ole Opry and the Ryman Auditorium
- Time to visit Opryland Hotel & Resort Complex
- Historic Carnton Plantation – Franklin, TN
Upper Room Museum
- Centennial Park and the Parthenon
- The sights of Nashville with a step on guide
- The Hermitage—Home of Andrew Jackson our 6th President
3 nights at The Drury Inn, Nashville Airport (Breakfast and evening meals included)
Motor coach transportation with Tom as our driver.
$650 per person double occupancy.
For single room additional $310.
$250 per person deposit due at time of registration. Be advised: Hotel space is limited.