When a new pastor arrives, there is typically a series of “cottage meetings” with the new pastor, intended to help the new pastor learn about the church and its people. During the months of September and October Pastor Amanda will be hosting opportunities for conversation. There are 4 questions she will be specifically asking at each meeting:
- What does this church do well?
- What is the biggest challenge/opportunity facing this church in the next 12-24 months?
- If you were praying for a miracle to happen at Trinity, what would it be?
- How has this church specifically helped you grow spiritually?
These questions are not only intended to help guide our conversation, but will serve as a tool for us as we discern what God is calling us to do and how we can more effectively live as disciples of Christ and fulfill our vision and mission.
Pastor Amanda is offering a few different times for conversation, in the hope that everyone who wants to attend can have the opportunity to do so. Here are the selected dates and times (all will be held at Trinity):
- Saturday, September 23rd from 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Monday, September 25th from 10:00am-12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 4th from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 16th from 10:00am-12:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 23rd from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
There will be sign-up sheets for each date outside of the sanctuary. You can also send Amanda an email at with the date you wish to attend.
I encourage you to prayerfully consider your responses. This is not an opportunity for criticism, but for reflection and sharing. I am thankful for your commitment to Trinity and look forward to our conversations and the opportunity to learn and grow together.